DCA Fan Network Status?

OK I'm out of the loop on this. Went to dcacorps.org and no real info and some of what is there is confusing. Has anything official been released or is a page describing the problems DCI is having supposed to apply to DCA also. IOW..... don't really hold your breath. And lack of scheduled live shows is really disheartening...... especially no word on that one over Labor Day weekend....

Hope the only money I spend on corps this year didn't just get sent to a certain corps I might not get to see....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

Hi Jim,

Yes, the ongoing copyright discussions effect us also. Lack of bandwidth in our venues keep us from doing live feeds for shows....we are planning a full live feed from Rochester....details and pricing will be out soon

Thanks for your interest and continued support of DCA

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

• Like 1

Thanks Mike.... been such a busy year I suddenly realized it was July already and my previous subscription had run out.

Full live Ro-cha-cha feed <$1 to Jeff Ream> helps me to start breathing again.

Any idea if it will be live and done or a chance to rewind and/or up for a few days like in the past?

yeah having DVR resolved by the would be huge

OK I'm out of the loop on this. Went to dcacorps.org and no real info and some of what is there is confusing. Has anything official been released or is a page describing the problems DCI is having supposed to apply to DCA also. IOW..... don't really hold your breath. And lack of scheduled live shows is really disheartening...... especially no word on that one over Labor Day weekend....

Hope the only money I spend on corps this year didn't just get sent to a certain corps I might not get to see....

You Fawbers are special people, thank you :bigsmile: ,.......all hopes are that you and like folks get to see things live via the net, tho rewind sounds like the big issue at the moment,..............

• Like 1

yeah due to licensing, the dvr feature is a huge issue

You Fawbers are special people, thank you :bigsmile: ,.......all hopes are that you and like folks get to see things live via the net, tho rewind sounds like the big issue at the moment,..............

Looks like the mail between Camp Hill and Erie is working.....You're welcome :cool:

Good luck guys.... another blast from my past to keep an eye on...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Looks like the mail between Camp Hill and Erie is working.....You're welcome :cool:

Good luck guys.... another blast from my past to keep an eye on...

well Jim...

the pony had to go up 322, take a detour to Raystown Lake, check out the Horseshoe Curve, then wind its way up 219 until it hit Route 6, then over to Erie

• Like 1

well Jim...

the pony had to go up 322, take a detour to Raystown Lake, check out the Horseshoe Curve, then wind its way up 219 until it hit Route 6, then over to Erie

Cheaper than the Turnpike... :shutup:

Been a while since I've hit 219, did the pony go thru Johnsonburg and have to hold its breath? (Bad memories of an RCA show there....)

• Like 1

Not just DCI and DCA, but WGI took a big hit on it as well.