DCA Fan Network Status?

I think this year, may be a DCA watching party at my house in Baltimore. I'll provide the feed and some snacks. the rest provide more snacks, and beverages.

• Like 1

$35 for Prelims + Alumni Show is a price-point I can live with ... looks like I might get to see a show this year after all ...

:-)

dca.thefannetwork.org

hello all access....... best news this week... too bad the other news is I messed up my leg (overstretched, pulled, sprain, strain, torn??) and home taking nasty meds the last few days...

hello all access....... best news this week... too bad the other news is I messed up my leg (overstretched, pulled, sprain, strain, torn??) and home taking nasty meds the last few days...

Are they really nasty? Or do they have AMAZING side effects? like something that would make drum corps better than ever?

Edited by C.Holland

There is NO such thing as "nasty" meds ...

• Like 1

There is NO such thing as "nasty" meds ...

hmmmm cough syrup used according to actual instructions. nasty.

cough syrup used like when we all got hooked on it back in 'nam... awesome.

Yer a tad young to tout being in Nam ... no? (Unless 'nam means something else here - pardon me for my ignorance)

hmmmm cough syrup used according to actual instructions. nasty.

cough syrup used like when we all got hooked on it back in 'nam... awesome.

Just joking with all you old timers. that was a line featured in The Simpsons when Moe had a drink where the secret ingredient was cough syrup.

Yer a tad young to tout being in Nam ... no? (Unless 'nam means something else here - pardon me for my ignorance)