Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

The two issues I see are clarity and depth. Going to take some hard work to fix those things.

Yeah, like an overhaul of the entire organization, starting at the top. It's time for a complete rebuild and a new regime. Except for 2007, 2008 (champion, but .25 isn't exactly a run away),and 2010 (great music and equally great drill; one that was almost to difficult to pull off) it's been a rocky road since, but seems to definitely be on a slippery slope.

Yeah, like an overhaul of the entire organization, starting at the top. It's time for a complete rebuild and a new regime. Except for 2007, 2008 (champion, but .25 isn't exactly a run away),and 2010 (great music and equally great drill; one that was almost to difficult to pull off) it's been a rocky road since, but seems to definitely be on a slippery slope.

That's an understatement, but it isn't going to happen.

That's an understatement, but it isn't going to happen.

unfortunately I think you're right

I've not heard good things about the structure of the organization nor of how many things are handled internally.

You know, after a few lack-luster seasons in a row, I'm surprised they are able to get the talent that they are getting. Kinda like they are just running on their name/reputation right now.

• Like 1

That 2008 banner flies forever you know. Doesn't matter by how much. Just sayin's all.

don't disagree,

I've not heard good things about the structure of the organization nor of how many things are handled internally.

You know, after a few lack-luster seasons in a row, I'm surprised they are able to get the talent that they are getting. Kinda like they are just running on their name/reputation right now.

yep, and as time moves forward, i'm afraid the enthusiasm for the PR everyone loves is waning.

I agree with the thread starter, the kids are busting their butts but the design is *poop emoji*

that said, the brass book has been consistent since Don took over and this is the best book out of the percussion designers since the Rennicks left imo.

I can totally see Madison AND Blue Stars over taking them before or during Championships.

• Like 1

I can totally see Madison AND Blue Stars over taking them before or during Championships.

They are in the same neighborhood. And from the webcast from tonight I thought the spread would be a lot smaller.

Where will Crossmen fit in?