Clifton!

Big one on the DCA schedule coming up Saturday...

One of the longest-running shows in drum corps history, the annual Drum Corps Grand Prix at the iconic Clifton Stadium venue.

Huge lineup. Seven corps competing... and at last check, there were six corps scheduled in exhibition.

Bring money for food. :tongue:

The Long Island Sunrisers get into the mix Saturday... joining Caballeros, Buccaneers, Fusion Core, Cadets2, Bushwackers, and Hurricanes.

All sorts of possibilities here.

Predictions, anyone???

I'll go so far as to say the Caballeros will be very popular with the crowd. A few friends and I will begin the evening down the street at LaRiviera Trattoria. Small place, but excellent in many ways. Depending how long that gathering lasts, all the corps could look much better than any of us anticipated !

• Like 2

Looking forward to Sunrisers entering the mix . many will be surprised with how far they have come .Any fans of Sunrisers Please wear Orange & Blue show your corps colours .This is one show I wish I could attend but its a long way from Florida to Clifton .GO SUN

• Like 1

Sun, it's just a short plane ride away. Lot's of flights from Fla to Nwk. Should be a very interesting night. The only predictions I have are Cabs will close the spread a little and the outcome between C2 and Fusion will be interesting. How's that for predicting the obvious :tounge2:

• Like 3

If the Boys and Girls Club of Hawthorne is once again running the food concession, I predict there will be some pretty tasty stuff there. Those folks do a great job every year!!!

So the 50 Yard line is now where the 40 Yard line should be. Wish I knew that before I bought my top row 50 seat. Oh well. Can't wait to see the improvements since Wildwood.

So the 50 Yard line is now where the 40 Yard line should be. Wish I knew that before I bought my top row 50 seat. Oh well. Can't wait to see the improvements since Wildwood.

Last night YEA moved all the seats over, and put stickers on the seats with the new numbers. I believe the plan is to keep those numbers in place for Saturday's DCA show, so you should still be on the 50.

• Like 1

What is the schedule for the show? I am preforming but would love to see some other corps!

• Like 1

I know Sunrisers are on first ,don't have any others

Cabs are on last its their show not sure if the DCA page has them listed in order could very well be

Sunrisers

Cadets 2

Hurricanes

Bushwackers

Fusion Core

Bucaneers

Caballero's

That's how there listed on the DCA page .

Edited by Florida Sun