Music on the March -- Dubuque, Iowa

Colts home show. First Colts/Troopers matchup since Madison contest. That's where the real drama is tonight, though the performance order and home cooking should help out Colts. Hope Spirit comes out strong tonight. Troop has had two full rehearsal days. Going to be interesting.

It's a relatively gravity-free environment for Phantom, so there should be some air under their score.

Bluecoats can have their way with the crowd.

Show time: 7 p.m. CENTRAL

Reverse order:

Colts

Bluecoats

Phantom Regiment

Troopers

Spirit of Atlanta

Colt Cadets

Racine Scouts

Looks like a full panel:

GE 1 M. Hart

GE 2 D. Davis

Visual Prof T. Gray

Visual Ana T. Ochran

Color Guard M. Anderson

Brass S. Page

Music Ana M. Mast

Percussion J.J. Pipitone

Weather looks cool and dry. Forecast is 71 and cloudy, 0% chance precip, at showtime.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

If Bluecoats don't break 80...........

I HEREBY DECLARE I SHALL EAT BOTH MY HANDS. And thus end my time on DCP and as a percussionist. Same comment applies to if Madison/Blue Stars are not above 73 tonight.

Hey..............Troopers vs. Colts vs. Spirit should be fun. I'm VERY interested to see where the Colts recent gains put them in relation to those two. Have a great home show red team(s)!

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I HEREBY DECLARE I SHALL EAT BOTH MY HANDS. And thus end my time on DCP and as a percussionist. Same comment applies to if Madison/Blue Stars are not above 73 tonight.

Hey..............Troopers vs. Colts vs. Spirit should be fun. I'm VERY interested to see where the Colts recent gains put them in relation to those two. Have a great home show red team(s)!

Please don't eat your hands. As you are one of the most positive posters here, your inability to post something positive will mean more doom and gloom.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 3

Your hands will be safe tonight...all good in Blooland!!!

Colts home show. First Colts/Troopers matchup since Madison contest. That's where the real drama is tonight, though the performance order and home cooking should help out Colts. Hope Spirit comes out strong tonight. Troop has had two full rehearsal days. Going to be interesting.
It's a relatively gravity-free environment for Phantom, so there should be some air under their score.
Bluecoats can have their way with the crowd.
Show time: 7 p.m. CENTRAL
Reverse order:
Colts
Bluecoats
Phantom Regiment
Troopers
Spirit of Atlanta
Colt Cadets
Racine Scouts
Looks like a full panel:
GE 1 M. Hart
GE 2 D. Davis
Visual Prof T. Gray
Visual Ana T. Ochran
Color Guard M. Anderson
Brass S. Page
Music Ana M. Mast
Percussion J.J. Pipitone
Weather looks cool and dry. Forecast is 71 and cloudy, 0% chance precip, at showtime.

For once a full panel... and its twice the size of the Racine Scouts brass line.

Edited by BRASSO

Excited to see the night's scores from these corps! Very interested in how much louder Bloo's Kinetic Noise will be above the pack. Possibly even more interesting will be who will take home the bronze. Will the home favorite's Shot be enough, will the kids from Casper Stampede onto the podium, or will Spirit Burn them both to Ashes? Maybe even a tie! (cue DCI DVD intro)

Edited by MadFanRadTightsounds