Thank you, Academy!

It is well about time Academy had a show thread! Agreed. The Academy has really brought it this year. A class act.

• Like 3

Wow, that kind of compliment from you is pretty awesome. They're in my list of favorites too. They have struck a fantastic balance between being competitive and being absolutely fun to watch, one of the more fan friendly programs a large group of people can connect to I can think of in recent memory, they're an absolute blast. So dissapointed I can't catch them this year, I suggest to everyone, if you can, do it. You won't regret it.

• Like 2

Academy is amazing this year. They rocked it out here in SoCal last month. Crowds just loved them. I hope to see them as a finalist this year. But it won't be easy. Some amazing corps going for that coveted 12th spot this year.

• Like 1

Now I'm even more disappointed I didn't catch their show tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to watch that portion of the San Antonio feed, and then with luck I'll see them live in Pittsburgh.

• Like 2

One of my top favorite shows of the season for sure!

• Like 1

I totally agree. Saw Academy in Ogden & Denver, and can't wait to see them in San Antonio tomorrow. Very special & entertaining show. I would not at all be surprised if they make Finals. It will be close. Regardless of placement a huge step up year for Academy, and the kids are performing very well. Well done & keep pushing!

Harvey

• Like 1

They are certainly making the battle for spots 10-12 exciting! Which two corps will miss out is still up in the air indeed.

• Like 1