Tour of Champions Chester- Official Thread 7/30

Oh, that's Mr. jjeffeory. Apparently he likes gray. :shaun:

It drives me crazy when anyone suggests the greatest uniform in the history of drum corps should try gray.

He and I are having a little tiff right now. :tounge2::shaun::fight::shaun::tounge2:

+++

In fairness, nobody in charge of such things care at all about what either of us think. :big hug:

The hyperbole, it hurts.

It drives me crazy when anyone suggests the greatest uniform in the history of drum corps should try gray.

He and I are having a little tiff right now. :tounge2::shaun::fight::shaun::tounge2:

+++

In fairness, nobody in charge of such things care at all about what either of us think. big%20hug.gif

Oh, we're good on this end!

Sorry about the grey pants thing. I was just thinking about what colors could go with what we've seen of the other colors and "I" came up with the grey idea. My bad... Looking at the picture above, there's a bunch of purple in there, so now I think the pants are going to be purple.... Works on several levels, as the Cadets have been known to take hits from other corps shows and make them their own over the years. Why not take purple pants and make them work for the Cadets?

Also, it fits with the color scheme they've shown already with the guard and props; also flags....

Also, it sorta fits with the show theme.

So, I think it could be the color of the pants....

+++

In fairness, nobody in charge of such things care at all about what either of us think. big%20hug.gif

Oh, we're good on this end!

Sorry about the grey pants thing. I was just thinking about what colors could go with what we've seen of the other colors and "I" came up with the grey idea. My bad... Looking at the picture above, there's a bunch of purple in there, so now I think the pants are going to be purple.... Works on several levels, as the Cadets have been known to take hits from other corps shows and make them their own over the years. Why not take purple pants and make them work for the Cadets?

Also, it fits with the color scheme they've shown already with the guard and props; also flags....

Also, it sorta fits with the show theme.

So, I think it could be the color of the pants....

When The Cadets come on, the crowd better be chanting "D-S-C-H" or something like that, like folks at the Atlanta show did for Crown.

Most likely will not happen. This is PA you're talking about and I don't know why but people don't seem to get into drum corps as much as other areas. At least that's my experience and I live in PA. It's hard to even bring it up because people don't know what it is. They think it's like high school marching band.

• Like 1

Most likely will not happen. This is PA you're talking about and I don't know why but people don't seem to get into drum corps as much as other areas. At least that's my experience and I live in PA. It's hard to even bring it up because people don't know what it is. They think it's like high school marching band.

I was only kidding!

The cadets are going to win every contest for the rest of the season because of the color change. That's all they needed. Really.

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

The cadets are going to win every contest for the rest of the season because of the color change. That's all they need. Really.

Then why didn't they do it earlier and save us all this stress and drama? (He said kiddingly.)

Then why didn't they do it earlier and save us all this stress and drama? (He said kiddingly.)

Because Cappybara

• Like 6

Not to be a downer...but the weather for this show is at risk.

1. It will be hot, an Excessive Heat Warning is already in place, it does expire at 6pm Thursday, but it'll still be hot. If some rain can come together in the morning, it won't be as hot, but that won't be known until Thursday morning unfortunately.

2. The cold front that's plowing through the Midwest this morning is heading towards the area now. This will be the culprit for any line of storms that happens. The potential is great for a line of storms to develop out ahead of the cold front Thursday afternoon and early evening. if there is some good new this morning, the speed of the system seems to be getting a bit faster depending on which model you choose. Consensus is, its slightly faster. What that means is...if that speeding up trend continues, if a squall line does form, it would move through earlier in the day.

I'll update tomorrow morning, will have a lot better idea then.