Periscope help... cause i'm stupid.

Ok.. I do NOT understand periscope. Is there a way to search "Cadets" or "Carolina Crown" on periscope? I understand that videos are available for viewing up to 24 hours after the first post, but is it possible to search for them?

Ok.. I do NOT understand periscope. Is there a way to search "Cadets" or "Carolina Crown" on periscope? I understand that videos are available for viewing up to 24 hours after the first post, but is it possible to search for them?

Search @jetsfan2011 and you'll find what you're looking for.

If you search corps scopes, it's a periscope account that finds other periscopes and give you notifications that people are scoping drum corps stuff

You are stupid! But, I'm stupid too. LOL. I was looking at the guy who was scoping the Cadets last night (I round him), but I couldn't figure out how to get the volume to come on. Then I realized I had my mute switch on. Everything else plays with volume with the mute switch, but that. I also was trying to fast forward the video and went out a couple of times only having to start over, LOL.

We are, two pinheads :)