Pittsburgh, PA 15236

Cascades

Pioneer

Oregon Crusaders

Spirit of Atlanta

The Academy

Boston Crusaders

Blue Knights

My schedule has changed, so I can't attend this show, but if you're going to be there, please chime in!

A word of advice if, like me, you're not familiar with Pittsburgh: allow yourself extra travel time. Even following Google maps, I've taken wrong turns both times I've attended this show. The roads, from this flatlander's perspective, go in unexpected directions to accommodate the hills and valleys.

My Miss Cleo prediction is

1) BK 89.7

2) Boston 85.45

3) Academy 81.00

4) Sprit 77.75

5) OC 76.0

6) Cascades 72.5

7) Pioneer 66.0

• Like 1

Periscope, Periscope, Periscope, Periscope

• Like 2

DCI Pittsburgh presented by Three Rivers Summer Music Games

A word of advice if, like me, you're not familiar with Pittsburgh: allow yourself extra travel time. Even following Google maps, I've taken wrong turns both times I've attended this show. The roads, from this flatlander's perspective, go in unexpected directions to accommodate the hills and valleys.

The good news is that Baldwin is very easy to find and easy to get to. It's a pretty good venue as well, I've judged many band shows there.

The good news is that Baldwin is very easy to find and easy to get to. It's a pretty good venue as well, I've judged many band shows there.

A nicely subtle way of saying I'm easily confused, eh? :tounge2:

(Seriously, even with a friend navigating last year, we still missed a turn as we wound through downtown, following the route Google suggested we follow down from Cleveland, via I-79, I-279, I-579, and the quick succession of bridge, tunnel, and turn onto 51. I had found it much easier to get to the other Pittsburgh-area high school for the early-season show, even thought that was farther away.)

fromthepressbox.com doesn't have much on this one. The "Better Half" says she thinks Spirit steps off at 7:51, so you can adjust the other times accordingly.

Edit: Verified Spirit's step-off time on their Facebook page.

Edited by CrownBariDad

fromthepressbox.com doesn't have much on this one. The "Better Half" says she thinks Spirit steps off at 7:51, so you can adjust the other times accordingly.

Edit: Verified Spirit's step-off time on their Facebook page.

BK's FB page says their OTL is 8:59 pm...so that gives the starting corps and the ending corps.

• Like 1

Local SoundSport ensemble

SoundSport.jpeg