Open Class in Finals

I'll start this off and say congratulations to Vanguard Cadets and BDB for some fantastic shows this year. Saw them in California, and saw them a couple days ago, and I am just so impressed.

I think both of those open class corps will play in the semi finals. I don't think either of them will make finals, since the competition is just so tough this year.

However, what are the chances that we will see an open class corps in finals again soon? Was the last time this happened Magic of Orlando?

I must say it would be pretty cool to have either Vanguard Cadets or BDB in world-class finals, performing in finals with their world-class counterpart.

I must say it would be pretty cool to have either Vanguard Cadets or BDB in world-class finals, performing in finals with their world-class counterpart.

It's highly likely one of them will, regardless if they make in on score. The Open Class Champion performs an exhibition at Finals.

Congratulations Vanguard Cadets!! Very much deserved gold!!

Yeah I can't wait to see the OC make a dent in WC this year. But I highly doubt any of them beat Academy