Big Sounds in Motion: Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Yes and no.

No, because the top two seeds are essentially set. It won't much matter who ultimately goes on last in prelims. Third and fourth might swap, but it's not likely they'll change more than that.

Yes, because it will affect seeding for 5-13, and *really* impacts the Kidsgrove Scouts. I think DCA wants to avoid the raw deal KS got the last time they were here, so both shows should have stacked panels. Equal advantage scoring shouldn't play a part, at least not between shows.

you can't judge the Reading show wondering what is happening in CT. you judge your sheet and the show of the day

• Like 2

you can't judge the Reading show wondering what is happening in CT. you judge your sheet and the show of the day

Got to do your job for the day, get them in the right spots of the boxes, trust everyone else is doing their jobs at all contests and not worry.

Just being a smart-###. Probably won't make much difference who performs last or second to last. If both corps perform the way they are capable, it will be the show that was written last November that will determine the championship on Labor Day weekend.

Absolutely... design can put a show over the top. And has... many times.

OK... since I now have agreed with a VO Reason post, I feel I need to take a cold shower, make some lifestyle changes, or something. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

Back on topic.

The Big Sounds in Motion throwdown Saturday... should be a great night!!!

Back on topic. The Big Sounds in Motion throwdown Saturday . . . should be a great night!

The weather does look pretty good: NWS currently says clear all day with a high 88 and a low that night of 66.

It was a great show! Fans were packed in and got their monies worth from every corps. From the field, it was a very appreciative and responsive crowd (the best type you can ask for as a performer!). Thanks and congratulations to everyone involved who made last nights Big Sounds in Motion a success.