Boston Crusaders 2016

Andy was ADDED back. I know what I saw previously and I stand by it. Guess Waldukat now still is corps director and IAM executive director is Chris Holland. So I guess you were technically right in the first place.

So confusing!...lol

I thought I had heard that last year Andy was only able to participate in a part time role, and the corps wanted a full time corps director. With Chris is now on board, and Andy is "back", does that mean Andy's role remains the same and is augmented by Chris, or is Chris the day to day Director with Andy augmenting? Also with Chris on board, what is Thompson Vou's role? No matter, things are still exciting and can't wait to see how the corps springboards off of last years overall success. Go BAC

I thought I had heard that last year Andy was only able to participate in a part time role, and the corps wanted a full time corps director. With Chris is now on board, and Andy is "back", does that mean Andy's role remains the same and is augmented by Chris, or is Chris the day to day Director with Andy augmenting? Also with Chris on board, what is Thompson Vou's role? No matter, things are still exciting and can't wait to see how the corps springboards off of last years overall success. Go BAC

While Jim Coates is CEO of Crown, Moe Smith runs the office operations in Ft.Mill. BD and SCV also have this multi-layered approach of several persons among successful corps.

So what is Thompson doing with the organization?

At least in 2012 when I assisted him, he was in charge of business operations.

Others might give a more current resume and overview. Great guy, talented fellow.

Edited by xandandl

At least in 2012 when I assisted him, he was in charge of business operations.

Others might give a more current resume and overview. Great guy, talented fellow.

Thompson was in charge of business operations in 2012, really?? That must have been tough having that responsibility AND being drum major at the same time. He didn't start working for BAC/Inspire until May 2013.

And to answer LabMaster's question, Thompson Vou is listed as being the Chief Financial Officer on Inspire Arts and Music's website.

• Like 2

Thompson was in charge of business operations in 2012, really?? That must have been tough having that responsibility AND being drum major at the same time. He didn't start working for BAC/Inspire until May 2013.

And to answer LabMaster's question, Thompson Vou is listed as being the Chief Financial Officer on Inspire Arts and Music's website.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. So what does the overall org chart look like? Anyone know? There seem to be many elements of the organization now.

Boston announce drum majors for 2016.

emc2 I know you mean well...but look what you posted please...it is USELESS info...My first response to this is SO WHAT because there are no details here...My first question to you would be who are the new drum majors?...My second might be where is the link to the content or the specific announcement itself?...THAT SAID!

"We are pleased to announce that Aidan Williams and Mark Hambleton will lead the Boston Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps in 2016."

http://bostoncrusaders.org/2015/08/meet-the-2016-drum-majors/

• Like 4

emc2 I know you mean well...but look what you posted please...it is USELESS info...My first response to this is SO WHAT because there are no details here...My first question to you would be who are the new drum majors?...My second might be where is the link to the content or the specific announcement itself?...THAT SAID!

"We are pleased to announce that Aidan Williams and Mark Hambleton will lead the Boston Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps in 2016."

http://bostoncrusaders.org/2015/08/meet-the-2016-drum-majors/

No appreciation for his ability to convey a cryptic message in such a succint way huh?
  • Like 2