Boston Crusaders 2016

Yikes, chill out (excuse the apparent pun). My comment about snow was intended to highlight the constant irrelevant aka useless info from emc2. This BAC thread has gone a good long time with no updates at all. Nothing substantive. I have been waiting as most here are, for any new news. On anything BAC since the corps seems to have a lot going on during this off season. And oftentimes having to go to Facebook for info is a pain in the neck.

I guess when the new info comes it will be unexpected. Like the inquisition

• Like 1

If you look on face book they have pic's of the demo work going on at BAC new home. Has anyone seen pic's of the new props that will be used this year. Did everyone get into BAC Super Bowl pool which is on their site. Have a great day all.

Has anyone seen pic's of the new props that will be used this year.

Not me. Where does one go to see it ?

(See them.)

Ok... so where does one go to see the pics of Boston's new props ( plural ) for their 2016 show ? emc2 asks us if we have. I replied " No".

One assumes he has.... but he does not tell us where we should go to be able to see these pics of " them " ( ie, the props ). So where do we go to see the pics of them ?

Edited by BRASSO

Occasionally he does post a question (without a question mark) and see what the replies are. emc2 bleeds red and black more than many, but at times my replies are not always felt to be good for the corps, so I try to keep stones on the ground.

Edited by Ghost

Occasionally he does post a question (without a question mark) and see what the replies are. emc2 bleeds red and black more than many, but at times my replies are not always felt to be good for the corps, so I try to keep stones on the ground.

I've forever given up making any sense of 97% of those posts....LOL

I'm quite sure there is someone on his Facebook that we probably don't have and is assuming we can all see them...does not surprise me if this is the case at all...

p.s. I'm still mad at a comment you made in 2008...LOL j/k

Well they have a few ex-Cadets staff teaching marching so you'll see a cleaner BAC this season I'm sure.

Edited by Tobias

Drum corps alums from Ohio (Garfield Cadets, Carolina Crown) surprised me by sharing the hard copy of a 2 page article of the 2/6/16 Fairfield Township (Butler edition) of the (Your Hometown) Enquirer about a new BAC bari for '16 from Hamilton, Ohio and who attends McAuley (all-girl) H.S. in Cincinnati. Great photo, half page picture of her with her horn and a wonderful explanation of the audition process and Crusaders' tour. Great publicity for the corps, for her Catholic h.s., and for drum corps. She'll have the chance to show off her corps in a hometown show at Hamilton, June 27th,

Congrats Kate and have a great season.

paper's email is hometown@enquirer.com

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1