Phantom Regiment 2016

A collusion conspiracy?

First no news from Blue Devils, Vanguard, Bloo, and only smatterings off-season from Regiment and Crown about show announcements..

Now not even DCI is posting corps news and announcements at the usual Friday at 11 am Eastern Time.

Are the licensing problems really that bad? What could these corps have been doing all winter camps, scales???

Edit:

DCI posted (finally) at 4 pm, Eastern. That's 5 hours later than usual......................an even greater penalty than Riverside (BD) got at WGI!!!

Edited by xandandl

http://i.imgur.com/nSeaEEq.png?1

Huh??? A redditor said "I can half confirm. I have a friend in Phantom and that's the name they've been using. However, he also told me that they changed it recently. He didn't tell me what it is though"

That doesn't make a ton of sense with the music. Carolina Crowns show was posted on there a year or two ago and it actually turned out to be Carolina Golds.....Ill wait for something official personally.

Perhaps some of the rep could be okay. But Young Person's Guide?!?

• 2 weeks later...

They've released a few videos on Snapchat with their excerpt from Young Person's Guide, sounds like they've only been using the finale. Three words: lots of notes.

Excellent - really looking forward to that tune.

(to be clear, my comment was geared more toward how it fits in with a "Through the Fire" theme)

Any more news? Going crazy waiting!

Any more news? Going crazy waiting!

It's interesting that Phantom has as yet to release their show title and it's already mid-May. In years past they would release the show title first (usually before the end of the year) and then gradually confirm their musical selections. This year we know the music but have as yet to hear the show title.