MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I think the main question going into next year from a competitive standpoint would be: Can the staff/design team put a better product on the field than the one they produced in 2015? Because if the product is as good as it was in 2015, more than likely the scouts will slip out of the 8th spot next year. I think they can!

I don't necessarily agree with the assumption that if it's as good as 2015 they will drop in placement. One that would assume all the other corps would have far superior shows and that they would rise or stay in placement. I think there are far To many factors than to just say if they are as good or slightly better they will fall. I think we can all agree though a new base has been set and nothing

Less than that is acceptable. Here's to another off season with hopes of a stellar design in the works. One thing I would welcome is if anyone has the directors ear is to request more media and social network type stuff. It would be great if the scouts could do something along the lines as Blue devils app and there BD360 media maybe the scouts honor guys could produce it!

Edited by Runitagain
  • Like 1

Dear Madison Scouts,

Please do another all-Latin show in 2016.

Sincerely,

Some guy on DCP

Yes!!! A modern version of 1995's "A Drum Corps Fans Dream" would be outstanding!. No one is playing latin or jazz so it would certainly be different & we know it would win the crowd.

• Like 1

Yes!!! A modern version of 1995's "A Drum Corps Fans Dream" would be outstanding!. No one is playing latin or jazz so it would certainly be different & we know it would win the crowd.

Or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fka3jWvQfvw&google_comment_id=z12xihwrxzvbhxt4004cgnxj1o2wetlpcy40k&google_view_type=#gpluscomments

This has been floating around on facebook. I really liked this year's show, but this is a PERFECT send-up of modern drum corps...

There is a reason why no one is playing Latin or straight up jazz......

There is a reason why no one is playing Latin or straight up jazz......

And what is that reason?