Tickets to the Biggest DCA Show of the Year: "2015 Championship Pr

BUT !!! What a shame we do not have anyone Reporting from the show. The Best show of the season. Just a few weeks before Rochester and the DCA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. We use to have Reports that even showed: Photos, and telling us a little something about each Corps. Very sad for us that can not attend.

Less posters here on DCP these days as well, though I saw a lot of pictures on FB. It's a sign of the times. Count into the equation no free wi-fi, the annoyance to others around you, the criticism because 'you cut out that section' or 'you missed what? how could you' in pictures or just by saying I didn't like so and so, or that corps was outstanding, and while DCP is off to the races, no one wants to have people jumping down their throats.

• Like 1

I actually think its pretty rude to have your phone out during a show. so i take notes on a sticky pad, and then edit it all down for a real review once i'm back home.

The lady on the phone behind me during C2... got an earful though.

I actually think its pretty rude to have your phone out during a show. so i take notes on a sticky pad, and then edit it all down for a real review once i'm back home.

The lady on the phone behind me during C2... got an earful though.

There's nothing wrong with live-Tweeting or posting here. You're thumb-typing, not making a call.

Less posters here on DCP these days as well, though I saw a lot of pictures on FB. It's a sign of the times. Count into the equation no free wi-fi, the annoyance to others around you, the criticism because 'you cut out that section' or 'you missed what? how could you' in pictures or just by saying I didn't like so and so, or that corps was outstanding, and while DCP is off to the races, no one wants to have people jumping down their throats.

well and to be honest, when taking notes for DCp review/DCW, who the hell has time to type on their phone? Plus, the spouse doesn't like being ignored for the phone.

• Like 1

you are very welcome. I was honored to do that.

I realize Joey could certainly have done this by himself, so when he asked if I would do a duet with him, I asked him to check with you guys if that would be okay, It just happens that Joey was In town so we have the chance to woodshed a little, not only on that but some Arban's stuff and just noodling around. Not many people know that I was Joey's first trumpet teacher, and watched him grow as a young high school player to the monster player he is now. I am very proud of him. I have thanked him also.

Thanks for allowing me to be only a small part in the huge event you guys pulled off.

Donny

• Like 2

Thanks' all for the Replies. I understand.