Spirit of Atlanta

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I do hope the kids have had a good season and are in good spirits now that the season has come to an end. Behind the scenes I also hope we are on better footing than this time last year. Look forward to seeing what's next.

Well, I do hope the kids have had a good season and are in good spirits now that the season has come to an end. Behind the scenes I also hope we are on better footing than this time last year. Look forward to seeing what's next.

What I can say about this is ever since the first camp, through yesterday, the focus has been on providing the members with a positive experience...and some feedback and a few posts on FB confirm that the MM's had a very enjoyable season. The financial train wreck has been sorted, and they will begin to move forward with solid footing...the job that the new BoD has done is incredible in saving the corps...consider them SoA v2.0. The future looks bright, will be interesting to see where they go from here.

Edited by JKT90
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Things have been a might quiet in here since finals........anything going on? Plotting and scheming yet for 2017?

• 4 weeks later...

That admin staff addition looks superb.

Anyone know if there will be any changes to the captions? Guard has been lagging the past few seasons off of the top of my head.

New corps uniforms this year? I thought the 2010-2013 unis were infinitely better than 2014-2016.

Program coordinator, PLEASE DO NOT rehash any variation of a 'southern show.' I know it is the corps' historical identity, but a more modern concept with a jazzy tune in the mix has proven to be more competitive.

• 3 weeks later...