Watching DCA at Home? - raise your hand

Watching at home, but don't have the family schedule yet so don't know which package....hoping for the whole deal !

Totally watching from home!

Well killing the last few minutes at work as the big ###ed circuit breaker in my work area popped AGAIN. Running on battery power but thank goodness web connection is still up......

Kris and I will be watching DCA from the living room as long as I remember to order it. Since we haven't gone to a show at all this season we'll just OD on the entire FN package. And get the added benefit of hearing my dads comments when he comes over Saturday for lunch or dinner. (It's DCA Weekend - we ain't leaving the house.)

So who else will be watching from home?

So will the feed be accessible on my iPad as it was with DCI? I'd like to use Apple TV. To enjoy it.

Joe

Home definitely...now if it was back in Annapolis, I might be talked into going-loved it there, but did the Rochester thing for a few years...grew to not like Rochester much (except for the stadium...THAT I liked)...so home it is...

Looks like I will be home watching the Prelims tomorrow. The electric company just sent me an insane electric bill which killed my slush fund for this month.

I had dropped and broken my gaming and media computer a few months ago, but last week with some scotch tape and a few easy welds I got it working again, but now I am afraid to move it into my living room to hook it up to my 60 In TV with the Bose Surround sound, so I may have to sit at my desk and watch it on a little monitor with headphones :(.

​

I dropped the laptop this am and the battery came flying out..... my heart only made it to my throat... :shutup:

Broke a piece of plastic at the edge but still working.... setting the wifi password on a new pc would be worse than buying a new machine,,,,

Edited by JimF-LowBari

:thumbup:

:beer:

Okay ... I'm in ... cleared most of the afternoon and tomorrow morning ... should be a fun time watching/listening on my big screen and surround sound ... worked well a few years ago and I've rewired the speakers since ... I know - I know ... TMI ...

Got some munchies ... got some wine ... no rain in the forecast ... looking forward to seeing all the corps performances ...

See y'all in cyberspace ...

:-)

• Like 1

Okay ... having a problem testing out access to the Live Feed for later viewing ... The Fan Network is throwing an error when I try to access via IE and I get thrown into DCI land when accessing through Mozilla ...

Any advice from the techies out there or the Fan Network people? I can't access their Customer Support either ...

Only a few hours till SHOWTIME! ... Contact me directly at ajlisko@aol.com

:thumbup:

:beer:

Okay ... I'm in ... cleared most of the afternoon and tomorrow morning ... should be a fun time watching/listening on my big screen and surround sound ... worked well a few years ago and I've rewired the speakers since ... I know - I know ... TMI ...

Got some munchies ... got some wine ... no rain in the forecast ... looking forward to seeing all the corps performances ...

See y'all in cyberspace ...

Edited by ajlisko

This will actually be my first time at DCA since 97 !!

Welcome to Rochester! Enjoy

• Like 1