Best Dining Options Near Stadium

Some relatives of mine will be in town this Saturday. Looking for nearby -- short driving distance from stadium -- places to eat.

Looking for a nice, relatively quiet place to spend time with a group of 7-8, which includes some older folks and a baby.

I've had Dinosaur BBQ and love it, but I'm not sure if that location would work for this group. I know it's a zoo during I&E, but how is it on Saturday before/during the show?

Any help is appreciated.

Some relatives of mine will be in town this Saturday. Looking for nearby -- short driving distance from stadium -- places to eat.

Looking for a nice, relatively quiet place to spend time with a group of 7-8, which includes some older folks and a baby.

I've had Dinosaur BBQ and love it, but I'm not sure if that location would work for this group. I know it's a zoo during I&E, but how is it on Saturday before/during the show?

Any help is appreciated.

I went last year after the alumni spectacular. It was still very busy. I was lucky that I had my scouts jacket on, and two nice old toronto optimists offered me a seat at their table. man i wish i had their emails.

there was a nice place called the old toad (dinner pub), and the harvest cafe (breakfast/brunch) are two places that i was introduced to by a friend who went to RIT. Those aren't near the stadium, but the drive is short to them. There were excellent and reasonably priced.

For a group, I highly recommend Havana Cabana, on Alexander St between East Ave & Park Ave. Should be less than a ten-minute drive from the stadium, has free valet parking.

I passed that same rec on to a young lady in Kidsgrove's guard last week for their supporters, so you never know who you'll run into :smile: