What if Corps Swapped Programs?

If each Top 12 corps were to be assigned a previous championship program to perform from another corp in a blind draw (example: Carolina Crown draws Cadets 2000), which corps would have the best odds for that year?

In the Crown getting Cadets 2000 example, GE and Brass would be fine, but Percussion would have a tougher time with the book.

Basically this question is which is the "most versatile" corps?

What corps could execute another's winning program as well?

I'd love to see BD15 march/play Cadets15 and vice versa. That would be interesting!

• Like 2

I presented this exact scenario on a thread about a year ago...just for discussion's sake.

If I recall correctly, I was roundly informed that it wouldn't matter....that the judges would know, through performance, the supposed "blind corps" that was performing....and would judge accordingly. That is not to say that their opinions were either correct or incorrect at the time...but it was merely the response with which my question was met.

Edited by HornTeacher

I'd love to see BD15 march/play Cadets15 and vice versa. That would be interesting!

GE judges would dump Cadets for BD. look at that demand! Who would play and march this show but you BD. 99.85! Cadets, what's with the poles, ladders, books and clutter? Didn't you learn anything after those dreadful towers of 2913.... 5th place.