Troopers 2016

I'm as progressive visually as they come, but I will be very sad if Troopers "rip the band aid off" with their uniform. Very few outside of the cognoscenti can identify Crown based on their sound. Everyone can identify Troopers based on their look.

Mike

I have mixed feelings on this. Unfortunately there aren't spots on the sheets for "instantly identifiable" or "long-standing brand identity".

Edited by troopers1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

They had their February camp last weekend, correct? Has anyone heard any updates?

The latest from Trooperland.The word now is that the corps will reveal all about the 2016 show at the March camp, in a couple weeks. The alums, I'm sure, will be keeping an eye on what the uniform will look like. Whispers of a significant update to the look.

Fingers crossed.

I'm equal parts nervous and excited for the uniform reveal. Though, the last two "new look" uniforms have done very well at still looking like the Troopers. Whatever it is, though, this staff is talented, and I trust they'll take it in a good direction.

Word has come out that the Troopers are looking for Mellos to fill out their line. If that pertains to you or anyone you know.

Word has come out that the Troopers are looking for Mellos to fill out their line. If that pertains to you or anyone you know.

That's a surprise, recalling the picture of elevetybillion mellos someone posted awhile back.

• Like 1