Troopers 2016

I hope Troopers come out of the gates swinging. Looks like they mean business.

Yes... I don't want to see them confined by billy gates on the field anymore (or heck, even Bill Gates )

Oh just kidding. I've really enjoyed the Troopers shows the last several years, irrespective of their placements.

Edited by BRASSO

I don't even pretend to know how the judging works, but, if you finish 11th in Brass, 12th in Percussion and 15th in Music Analysis, there perhaps was only one other thing musical on the field that was being judged?

So no vocals, yodeling not with standing.

• Like 1

ok, but what about yodeling?

Oh heavens no. Only BD could get away with that and win.

Edited by BRASSO

No. Only BD could get away with that, and win.

But could they win with a show based on that yodeling mountain-climber game from The Price is Right?

"Performing their 2016 production, Cliffhangers, Drum Corps International is proud to present..."

(Note: once again emphasizing that I'm not a show designer. Don't use that one. :-P )

• Like 1

But could they win with a show based on that yodeling mountain-climber game from The Price is Right?

Sure.. Absolutely. Cavs came pretty close with the Mountain Climber thingy theme, no ?

Cadets could have probably added yodeling to Jingle Bells in 2012 and still finished Top 4 as well.. no ?

Edited by BRASSO