A THOUGHT

One man's "offering of services" is another man's "intrusion into the affairs of another." I think this distinction bears consideration.

• Like 1

Like when YEA offered their services to Crossmen and Boston?

I doubt it

Should DCI offer DCA their business services?

Whats your own opinion on the question ? Its a topic that obviusly interests you. So whats your thoughts on the question, and why do you believe this ?

• 3 weeks later...

Why doesn’t DCA have a Midwest presence?

Because DCA's membership is primarily east coast. They have token midwest representation (MN Brass Inc, Kilties, Governaires), and used to have west coast (Renegades (RIP)),but these corps always need to come to the east coast for labor day weekend championships. Yes, I know MN Brass Inc has won DCA, but how many times did the make the trek before they won?

So really, the root of the problem is $$$.

Because DCA's membership is primarily east coast. They have token midwest representation (MN Brass Inc, Kilties, Governaires), and used to have west coast (Renegades (RIP)),but these corps always need to come to the east coast for labor day weekend championships. Yes, I know MN Brass Inc has won DCA, but how many times did the make the trek before they won?

So really, the root of the problem is $$$.

actually there is a DCA Midwest Region. has a director and everything

• Like 1