2016 Uniform Thread

This just in, the first corps (Heat Wave of Florida) has announced their new uniforms! What do you think? Who else in in for a change of uniform this year (Bluecoats???)? Will Crown go back to cream or stay with their more modern look? What kind of chic fluff and shiny things will the Blue Devils don? Lots of exciting things to discuss in 2016.

Also, let me get this out of the way:

uniform

noun

1. the distinctive clothing worn by members of the same organization or body or by children attending certain schools.

"airline pilots in dark blue uniforms"

synonyms: costume, livery, regalia, suit, ensemble, outfit, etc.

costume

noun

1 . a set of clothes in a style typical of a particular country or historical period.

"authentic Elizabethan costumes"
synonyms: outfit, garments, (set of) clothes, ensemble, etc.
please don't close this thread mods I'm trying

Was planning on copy/pasting pictures, but they are BIG. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/heatwaveofflorida/photos/pcb.558237030993830/558230697661130/?type=3&theater

I re-sized them for you and uploaded to tinypic for free...

2jxoc5.jpg2cqjvp1.jpg

This just in, the first corps (Heat Wave of Florida) has announced their new uniforms! What do you think? Who else in in for a change of uniform this year (Bluecoats???)? Will Crown go back to cream or stay with their more modern look? What kind of chic fluff and shiny things will the Blue Devils don? Lots of exciting things to discuss in 2016.

Also, let me get this out of the way:

I expect the Crossmen to modify their uniform to match whatever their show theme is.

When they got an upgrade two years ago, the uniform is designed to change every year. The first year's red brocade matched the gypsy theme. Last year's blue matched the flying theme.

I re-sized them for you and uploaded to tinypic for free...

2jxoc5.jpg2cqjvp1.jpg

Kinda like it, although the proof will be when it's in real life.

I DO question the wisdom of a dark uni for a corps from the Deep South that's mostly going to go on in daylight, tho...not gonna be comfortable unless you're the DM.

• Like 2

I DO question the wisdom of a dark uni for a corps from the Deep South that's mostly going to go on in daylight, tho...not gonna be comfortable unless you're the DM.

Maybe they could change their name to Heat Stroke?

• Like 3

That's an Open Class corps, yes? This is World Class Forum.

That's an Open Class corps, yes? This is World Class Forum.

True! Luckily there's still lots to discuss until the first World Class corps announces their uniforms, the main purpose of this thread. Heat Wave was just a bonus :)

Edited by noahsigs