System Blue Launches Independent Line of Marching Brass

That would be true, except if you consider how many school bands actually play used corps instruments, the number is not that high, especially in my state. Most of the bands around here rely on trumpet players using personal horns, mellophones often from the Bach Mercedes era, upright Baritones, and Sousaphones. Even the most competitive of BOA bands in this state use Sousaphones over marching tubas. So that argument to me is biased solely on regional variations. If every marching band was taking quotes on marching brass, you'd have a different narrative. Even my former college marching band never had a single company supplier. For years the high brass and mellos were Getzen, low brass were King/Conn, and percussion was Yamaha. Then they switched to Yamaha high brass, King/Conn low brass and mellos, and Pearl percussion.

true.

Man I'm tellin' you though, I was more impressed with the January hornline than pert near any other BD line! It was a whole other sound than I had ever heard from them. Really balanced and clear. and man talk about Trombones! WOW!

true.

Man I'm tellin' you though, I was more impressed with the January hornline than pert near any other BD line! It was a whole other sound than I had ever heard from them. Really balanced and clear. and man talk about Trombones! WOW!

:rock:

Kidsgrove is on the new Professional series instruments and the difference in sound between December and January camps was really evident.