No Detailed Recaps

Big show last night, no? And some of you reading this post have the recaps to that show. Why not share and help your DCP friends out? Your mom will never know!

same lol I'm sitting here like "Where are these recaps?"

If not marked up I will share. DCI is soon to go congressional committee to find the leakers

• Like 4

This is my read of that blurry perc recap screenshot from san antonio:

Field Percussion

Bluecoats 9.0 8.8 = 17.8

SCV 8.9 8.6 = 17.5

Cadets 8.7 8.7 = 17.4

Crown 8.8 8.5 = 17.3

Cavaliers 8.6 8.5 = 17.1

BD 8.6 8.3 = 16.9

Ensemble Percussion

Crown 8.7 8.74 = 17.45

Cadets 8.8.5 8.6 = 17.45

SCV 8.7 8.7 = 17.4

Bluecoats 8.8 8.5.5 = 17.35

BD 8.9 8.4 = 17.3

One judge seemed to like BD a lot more than the rest. Clearly not publishing recaps is not going to stop that kind of judging.

One judge seemed to like BD a lot more than the rest. Clearly not publishing recaps is not going to stop that kind of judging.

I'd disagree... Generally any suggestions that judges are biased that are actually taken seriously are suggested by the corps or they're just noticed by Cesario and Company. I don't think us not seeing them has any impact.

If someone wants to send me a copy, I will convert to excel and return to the sender

• Like 1

If someone wants to send me a copy, I will convert to excel and return to the sender

https://i.redditmedia.com/MNOOX2pq9rKAFabPW4eDkLHD0N9k22YtezeLnpp_cDE.jpg?w=354&s=48d879f820575277825b694a88a7e156

I might be biased as a drummer, but I am completely blown away by the lines the last couple years but especially this year. The talent level and achievement of some really ridiculous books is just off the charts. I totally feel for these judges as trying to rank these lines is getting harder and harder each year. You know it's going good when people are making comments about how great the line in 8th place is...

• Like 5

I might be biased as a drummer, but I am completely blown away by the lines the last couple years but especially this year. The talent level and achievement of some really ridiculous books is just off the charts. I totally feel for these judges as trying to rank these lines is getting harder and harder each year. You know it's going good when people are making comments about how great the line in 8th place is...

Me too. Besides the obvious in the top 6 I am completely enamored by the Blue Knights drumline writing and performance, and then Blue Stars come out with that INSANE front ensemble every year and a drumline to match it this year. Crossmen have a really great book this year too and TONS of attitude, Academy is really engaging with some really solid writing, Troopers have great writing, Mandarins always impress me, Oregon Crusaders are aggressive as all get out, Pacific Crest was really impressive too.

There are others too.

• Like 1

the drumming...and writing...is unreal down into the teens.

oh and now DCA is doing summary sheets too.

I'll do you one better:

Couldn't get a lot of the music scores since it was kinda blurry, and some of the numbers might be slightly off, but should be mostly correct6d348b1a71.png

Edited by Clutchtow
  • Like 4