Bill Howard, You'll Never Walk Alone

Longtime Madison Scouts member, supporter, and director has passed away.

MYNWA

Prayers and Condolences go out to to his family, friends, and to the entire Madison Scouts organization.... may he RIP.

This is sad news.

A friend of mine from high school marched for Madison, and always spoke very highly of Mr. Howard, even though he was not directly involved at the time he marched.

RIP Bill Howard. You touched countless lives and molded young men, and even though I did not march directly

under your leadership, my life was touched by your tireless, behind the scenes support and leadership of the Madison Scouts! MYNWA!

RIP Bill Howard. You touched countless lives and molded young men, and even though I did not march directly

under your leadership, my life was touched by your tireless, behind the scenes support and leadership of the Madison Scouts! MYNWA!

Jeff,

One of things brought back to me with the news of Bill's passing was the great painting he had you do for the Cavaliers and the expression on Don Warren's and Adolph DeGrauwe's faces when it was presented. It was so well done and bespoke well the friendship and respect of Bill and Don and Scouts and Cavies.

Your painting of the Scouts drumline that you did in 2010 might be another apt reminder of how Bill and the Scouts have touched so many in special ways known particularly to you. Perhaps you might post it in this thread so that newer posters could appreciate it too.

10_15_2008_painting.jpg

P.S. congratulations on losing A Whole person!!!

Edited by xandandl