SCV 2016

I didn't see a thread yet for Vanguard 2016, and with the big news announcement today, I figured it would be a good time to start one.

https://www.scvanguard.org/about/news/?uuid=956f9249-feb8-47b1-82ba-e5e8624f7ead

When did Jeff resign?

I'd be interested to hear how/why this all came about.

Edited by ibexpercussion
  • Like 1

Jeff's been doing drum corps for a long, long time. Maybe he just wanted to get out of the music nonprofit business? He'll be successful at whatever he chooses to do next, I have no doubt.

The org's way of putting the news out is a little abrupt and "oh, BTW," but I don't know any of the other folks there - maybe that's just how they do things in California.

Regardless, best of luck to Jeff!

Mike

Wow. That's big. Jeff really was instrumental in building a very strong instructional team at SCV.

Fiedler, Gibbs.... I respect them knowing when it's time to allow for change at a time when both were still top notch. It's an understanding of balance of life. Good for them...

Other than the item itself and wishing all parties the best, what business is it of anyone's why this has happened?

The press release also mentioned he was returning to Chicago to join an education-related non-profit.

Isn't the Cavaliers an "education-related non-profit"?

:ninja:

• Like 1