Blue Devils 2016

Looks like there will be an announcement soon!

Mods: If there is already an official 2016 thread, sorry could not find one. Delete this topic or merge.

Edited by gabe211

Can't wait! Isn't this earlier than usual for them?

They announced last year's program on May 5th, so yes.

Not sure if they would tease this early only to still announce in May. They never really do teasers either..

Also, could "And..." mean something? Maybe they're going all philosophical with the one word program titles :laugh:

Best theory so far! :laughing: /s

Guys, it's obviously about a box with confidence issues. That is why the box is hiding under this sheet, it represents its shield. I feel as though the Blue Devils will portray this box coming out from under its protective "shield" and finally doing the thing it has always dreamed of.
Edited by gabe211

As always they are the corps I'm most excited about to reveal their show. What do the geniuses that we call the BD design team have in store for us this year?

Wonder if it'll be the show or something about the season.......regardless I'm excited to see what it is. There were definitely some years I was not a fan of, but after 2014s masterpiece and last years really coming together in the final days of the season, I'm excited to see what they have planned.

Edited by DrumManTx

Show title: "Box 6"

Putting enormous pressure on the judges to create a box for one corps and one corps only. :tongue:

• Like 1

I know what their show is and it's going to be EPIC!!! Best BD show by far!!!! I wanna share what I know so bad but I was sworn to secrecy!

(I don't actually know anything about BD's show.)

• Like 3