Official 2016 Blue Stars

Didnt see one on here and shocked that show clip posted yesterday wasn't on here...

So to start off the 2016 page heres 30 seconds of brass from the other night

https://www.facebook.com/bluestars/videos/vb.31457951922/10153275172701923/?type=3&theater

Kind of sounds Houdiniesque which would be great with the staff they brought in this offseason.

Said something on the predictions thread, didn't think there was enough to start a topic on.

But oh well, might as well. :)

Great clip, looking forward to seeing what they offer in 2016. Felt like they were a different visual designer away from placing a few spots higher last year. Glad they got Mr. Ford back, I'm hoping he'll bring some of that pre 2012 magic with him. They definitely have the caption heads and talent in every section to do really well, just need to right show to implement it on.

As always, they have my full support regardless.

Said something on the predictions thread, didn't think there was enough to start a topic on.

But oh well, might as well. :)

Great clip, looking forward to seeing what they offer in 2016. Felt like they were a different visual designer away from placing a few spots higher last year. Glad they got Mr. Ford back, I'm hoping he'll bring some of that pre 2012 magic with him. They definitely have the caption heads and talent in every section to do really well, just need to right show to implement it on.

As always, they have my full support regardless.

I saw a brass vid on FB. They sounded very mature and full.

• 1 month later...

I love what Bluestars have been doing lately.

They are getting a lot of great people this year and I am looking for them to move up big time.

• Like 1

I love what Bluestars have been doing lately.

They are getting a lot of great people this year and I am looking for them to move up big time.

Me too, 2013 was a great revamp, and 2014 was just spectacular. Little of a bump in the road last year in terms of visual design, but getting Mr. Ford back will hopefully fix that pretty fast! What he's doing at Tarpon Springs is an obvious example of his expertise.

Looking forward to a show announcement at some point.

• 2 weeks later...