In Honor of Dyngus Day

Shout out to the alumni of the Polish Falcon Cadets!!! Happy Dyngus Day (yesterday)!!!!

I remember I had to have their button back in 72 or 73.

The Falcons had a brilliant, young drum instructor, Bobby Craig, who wrote very complex arrangements for their line. At one show, they beat the superb Santa Clara Vanguard in the "content" caption on the percussion sheet, no mean accomplishment for that time.

The Falcons had a brilliant, young drum instructor, Bobby Craig, who wrote very complex arrangements for their line. At one show, they beat the superb Santa Clara Vanguard in the "content" caption on the percussion sheet, no mean accomplishment for that time.

A 13th-place finish for the corps at the 1974 DCI Prelims. They had one seriously high-rent brass and percussion book that year. They got off to a slow start that summer... then came roaring down the stretch and almost made the big night show.

A 13th-place finish for the corps at the 1974 DCI Prelims. They had one seriously high-rent brass and percussion book that year. They got off to a slow start that summer... then came roaring down the stretch and almost made the big night show.

You beat me to it Fran. Saw them in prelims in Ithaca. Totally blown away. When people talk about the best corps that didn't make finals they're in the mix. I never did understand their score.

Edited by Bucbari