Spring training move in dates

Cadets move into ONU in ADA on June 5th or 6th for the second half of spring training.

Cadets move into ONU in ADA on June 5th or 6th for the second half of spring training.

I hope they get to share picnic day with Coats again as the two practice so near to each other.

It was a good experience last year except for the rain which abbreviated the show 'n tell "big reveal."

Good thread topic, imo. I was wondering the same thing on these Corps.... keep 'em coming.

Brasso,

I was just notified that you and I are finalists for the DCP Spring Training-and-Posters' Workshop sponsored by Twitter.

First session is umpteen basics up and down the yardlines to practice how to keep posts and threads on topic and not wander off one's dots.

Second session is Twitter's secret tricks for arrangers and posters how to keep presentations on topic, brief and to the point according to Tony D.'s time clock and Mike D.'s watchful eye. (he's a stickler for boundary violations.)

Third session will be required for all rookies and vets for Chief judge John Z's explanation of rules, changes, and interpretations for the '16 summer. He tends to say, "Play nice" a lot.

Fourth session "Tacit as Technique" will be a rehash of the Third session by various percussionists to drum it into everyone's head. No sweet melodies from the Front Ensemble here. No blowing one's own horn either.

Fifth session comes from the Balladeers alumni talking about corps history and BITD. PETA will speak about special treatment and non-abusive care of Dinos during tour season.

Sixth session will be the GD slide show of financial costs and resources, how to decrease the donor base of posters who only are heard from to criticize other posters or put down other corps.

And on the seventh day, all rested as Michael Boo shares special insights gained from his international trips to China and Indianapolis about getting his posts past the censors and TSA.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Brasso,

I was just notified that you and I are finalists for the DCP Spring Training-and-Posters' Workshop sponsored by Twitter.

To paraphrase Groucho Marx.... " I don't want to belong to any club that would accept someone like me as a member ."

• Like 1

Blue Stars on May 20th

at Forest City, Iowa.

INT moves in the middle of May.

The Couchmen stay put....'have no move ins.

INT moves in the middle of May.

The Couchmen stay put....'have no move ins.

Did the Couchmen ever move out?