Full list of shows in who in them ?

Any one have the full list of shows and who's completing in them ?

I see as of today, May 2nd. we are still posting a TENTATIVE 2016 Schedule with no corresponding lineup of corps.

Also, the June 25th Bridgeport show has been removed from the schedule with no related announcement.

When is the scheduled meeting for the complete show lineups? I see Bucs, Hurcs, Sky and White Sabres have posted their performance schedules. Where is DCA's publicity department?

• Like 1

I see as of today, May 2nd. we are still posting a TENTATIVE 2016 Schedule with no corresponding lineup of corps.

Also, the June 25th Bridgeport show has been removed from the schedule with no related announcement.

When is the scheduled meeting for the complete show lineups? I see Bucs, Hurcs, Sky and White Sabres have posted their performance schedules. Where is DCA's publicity department?

I believe the meeting, including the draw for performance order, was held this past Saturday.

Edited by Kamarag

It was John ,but I haven't been able to open DCAcorps.org.Plus I was just told no live streaming of pre. or finals this year ?

Edited by Florida Sun

Again, some are aware of the meeting but no official notice from DCA prior to or after the meeting.

Well I see Sunrisers have there full season of shows listed 10 in all not counting DCA Championships

7/3 Pittsfield one of two co sponsored shows for Sun Excel,Bushwackers.Hurricanes ,Sunrisers

7/9 Clifton Skyliners.Bushwackers.Sunrisers,Hurricanes,Fusion ,Cadets2 Buccaneers,Caballero's

7/16, Nazareth Pa. Bush ,Sky .Fusion,Sunrisers,Bucs.Cabs ,Cadets2

7/23 Bayonne N,J, Sunrisers.Caballero's Fusion Core

7/24 Woodbrigde.N.J.Fusion Core,Sunrisers,Caballero's,Bushwackers

7/30 open week-end

8/6 Kingston N.Y. Excelsour,Bushwackers,Fusion Core.Sunrisers,White sabers,Hurricanes,Caballero's

8/7 Scherlyville Excelsour,Bushwackers,Sunrisers ,White Sabers,Fusion Core

8/13 Williamsport N.Y.Excelsiour Skyliners, Bushwackers, Sunrisers, White Sabers, Hurricanes, Buccaneers, Caballero's

8/20 Everett,MA. Sun co-sp.show Excelsiour, Bushwackers, Hurricanes Sunrisers

8/27 Brigdeport Ct. Erie Thunder Birds,Excelsiour, Skyliners,Sunrisers, Fusion Core, Hurricanes

Edited by Florida Sun

Just a heads up ... no Barnum this year ... end of a long, long era ...

How sad that there will no longer be a Barnum Festival. Another piece of drum coprs history going the way of the Dream and Barnum's elephants. Well the elimination of Barnum's performing elephants is not such a bad thing.

Well I see Sunrisers have there full season of shows listed 10 in all not counting DCA Championships

7/3 Pittsfield one of two co sponsored shows for Sun Excel,Bushwackers.Hurricanes ,Sunrisers

7/9 Clifton Skyliners.Bushwackers.Sunrisers,Hurricanes,Fusion ,Cadets2 Buccaneers,Caballero's

7/16, Nazaerth Pa. Bush ,Sky .Fusion,Sunrisers,Bucs.Cabs ,Cadets2

7/23 Bayonne N,J, Sunrisers.Caballero's Fusion Core

7/24 Woodbrigde.N.J.Fusion Core,Sunrisers,Caballero's,Bushwackers

And a couple of double-show weekends in there for them.

Almost like back in the day!!!

Just a heads up ... no Barnum this year ... end of a long, long era ...

One of the greatest shows in drum corps history.

Always enjoyed performing there.

Several years after I got out of marching... 1985, '86, around then... I got a call from some friends in the Bridgeport area. They said they had VIP tickets to the Barnum Festival show, since their daughter was going to be part of the pre-show festivities. They were not drum corps people but they knew I was.... and they asked me to join them.

It was the first time I had been to the show as a spectator, and it was great!!! I remember the pre-show was really cool... with a Mummer's band and other entertainment, plus the introduction of the Ringmaster (that year it was Victor Kiam, the Remington CEO who later became owner of the New England Patriots).

And the 50-yard-line VIP seats certainly helped make the whole thing a great experience. LOL.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1