Show lineups 2016

When will DCI have the lineup order/schedule out? Its 50 days until the first show...

Most shows are in reverse order of placements (or the same order depending on how you look at it) from last year.

Now home shows usually has that corps go last or next to last. As well TOC are random. But the season kickoff will follow last year's placements.

Most shows are in reverse order of placements (or the same order depending on how you look at it) from last year.

Now home shows usually has that corps go last or next to last. As well TOC are random. But the season kickoff will follow last year's placements.

TOC shows aren't random. The order is rotated so that every corps appears in every performance slot at least once, with each corps taking one TOC show off.

TOC shows aren't random. The order is rotated so that every corps appears in every performance slot at least once, with each corps taking one TOC show off.

i.e. Random order. Trust me, I performed in TOC shows.

With the exception of the TOC shows, this is the correct answer, I believe.

With the exception of the TOC shows, this is the correct answer, I believe.

Not where I can check the lineups, but will TOC shows have a "guest" Corps for each show as they have had recently?

Also: Is anyone else irked at the new DCI Schedule design? Previously, you could click on a show and without leaving the full list the lineup would appear in a panel on the right. I really hate it that I have to click and click and click to compare shows or to see where 2 corps appear in the same shows.

• Like 1

i.e. Random order. Trust me, I performed in TOC shows.

BD has performed first at the Rockford TOC every time. And I believe they have went on last at the Buffalo TOC every time.

BD has performed first at the Rockford TOC every time. And I believe they have went on last at the Buffalo TOC every time.

In the past there were 7 TOC shows each with 7 Corps (mostly the same 7 before adding an aforementioned "guest" Corps at each show). The order is rotated so that each Corps gets the chance to perform 1st at one show, 2nd at one show, and so on to last at one show.

So, it's a very well-planned and thought out randomness.

Not telling anyone anything that hasn't been explained here previously.

Not where I can check the lineups, but will TOC shows have a "guest" Corps for each show as they have had recently?

Also: Is anyone else irked at the new DCI Schedule design? Previously, you could click on a show and without leaving the full list the lineup would appear in a panel on the right. I really hate it that I have to click and click and click to compare shows or to see where 2 corps appear in the same shows.

Yes, the new revamped system is not user friendly, and I too noticed this. As a helpful suggestion, CrownBariDad, the Blue Knights website has a great listing of Corps in head to head matchups for the season.... as well as what the head to head matchup results were ( and scores, and point gaps, etc ) going back a few decades. Thus, for example, if one wants to see what Crown did vs. XYC Corps last year, 2 years ago, 10 years ago, etc, it can be found. Kudos to BK for having this for fans. It must have taken a lot of time hours to put together. DCP also has a similar system too. Maybe you are familiar with both, but if not, ' thought I 'd mention it.

Yes, the new revamped system is not user friendly, and I too noticed this. As a helpful suggestion, CrownBariDad, the Blue Knights website has a great listing of Corps in head to head matchups for the season.... as well as what the head to head matchup results were ( and scores, and point gaps, etc ) going back a few decades. Thus, for example, if one wants to see what Crown did vs. XYC Corps last year, 2 years ago, 10 years ago, etc, it can be found. Kudos to BK for having this for fans. It must have taken a lot of time hours to put together. DCP also has a similar system too. Maybe you are familiar with both, but if not, ' thought I 'd mention it.

Thanks! I've used both in the past.

Back when I had 2 kids marching in 2 different Corps, I'd use the DCI Schedule page to see when both Corps would be at the same show. I'd filter on one Corps and then all I had to do was click each show in the list and the competing Corps were listed on the same page. In a few minutes I knew each show where both kids would be competing. Easy-peasy.

Now, not so much.