Oddest/Weirdest Uniforms

Maybe not weird, but memorable and fun- the Chicago Connection's unis, especially their Main Guard with the violin case and tommy guns. I know there have to be pics out there.. :satisfied:

Yes, they looked like they came right out of Some Like it Hot.......complete with flowers in their lapels.

Maybe not weird, but memorable and fun- the Chicago Connection's unis, especially their Main Guard with the violin case and tommy guns. I know there have to be pics out there.. :satisfied:

Chicago Connections Gunners:

DCN had a front page picture (By Moe Knox I believe) of the Tommy Gun toting members of the Connections CG.

Elphaba

Yes, they looked like they came right out of Some Like it Hot.......complete with flowers in their lapels.

:ninja:

I always thought they came out of "Guys and Dolls" - and I was surprised they NEVER played that..

Still the most gorgeous corps jacket - black satin with a full back embroidered Chicago skyline with the corps name embroidered underneath..totally Bad***

I can't imagine what it cost to do the artwork! :worthy::worthy:

Pat

New Bedford Whalers red and white stripped shirts fishing spears

New Bedford Whalers red and white stripped shirts fishing spears

Remember them? They used a harpoon as the weapon to guard the American flag.

Junior corps out of Kingston ,N.Y Troop 12 . Kingston Indians drum major worn a full Indian war bonnet Boy Scouts corps

Edited by Florida Sun

Junior corps out of Kingston ,N.Y Troop 12 . Kingston Indians drum major worn a full Indian war bonnet Boy Scouts corps

Does anyone remember a DCA corps from the 70s? that wore hard hats? I"m thinking Ohio...lolo

• Like 1