Memorial Day: Who's performing where?

Neat pic... Hanover Lancers will be representing AL Post 14 Harold H Bair at the morning Hanover, PA parade and ceremonies at the cemetery, including Taps with echo.....

Used to do the afternoon parade in Gettysburg, PA (about 15 miles away) but no invites for a few years...

I see the weather men called it wrong again ,causing many parades to cancel out on sunday for Mondays parades .The weathers good here in the Northeast to day so the towns that didn't cancel will get there parades in.

I see the weather men called it wrong again ,causing many parades to cancel out on sunday for Mondays parades .The weathers good here in the Northeast to day so the towns that didn't cancel will get there parades in.

It very much depends on where you are. The shore and Delaware are getting pummeled right now.

• Like 1

Well I think Skyliners and C abs should be safe ,Fatrlawn and Elmwood Park this morning and Hawthorne this afternoon .Lets hope the rain stays south

till they finish out the day.Not sure where Bush and Fusion are today I know Sunrisers have the d a y off with family and friends .Either way stay dry everyone ENJOY and remember our vets and service men and women,GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES

Edited by Florida Sun

No Rain yet here in Whiting/ Manchester Twp., NJ ( 10 miles south of Brick and 10 miles west of Seaside Heights, NJ )

Well I think Skyliners and C abs should be safe ,Fatrlawn and Elmwood Park this morning and Hawthorne this afternoon .Lets hope the rain stays south

The Hawthorne parade was held as scheduled. No rain. Quite humid, and the sun poked out for a while... but no rain.

And no....there will be no review. LOL. As soon as Cabs Alumni were done (they led off the parade)... Brenda and I headed for home.

• Like 1

The Hawthorne parade was held as scheduled. No rain. Quite humid, and the sun poked out for a while... but no rain.

And no....there will be no review. LOL. As soon as Cabs Alumni were done (they led off the parade)... Brenda and I headed for home.

Today I learned Fran Haring hates the Cabs competing corps.

It's sad. So, so sad.

dawson_crying.jpg?w=604&h=270&crop=1

• Like 2

Today I learned Fran Haring hates the Cabs competing corps.

It's sad. So, so sad.

dawson_crying.jpg?w=604&h=270&crop=1

LOL!!!! I"m cryin' here!!! :tongue:

Nope... just wanted to get home after a long weekend away, 'tis all!!!

Edited by Fran Haring