DCPI SEASON 26 LIVE

Ive registered on the website and now just waiting for the approval. Hopefully it's not too late so no penalties are given

Minnesota VanDevs are proud to announce their 2016 Show title: Prince: Best of Minnesota

- Lets Go Crazy

- I Wanna Be Your Lover

- Purple Rain

- Little Red Corvette

- I Would Die For You

- Purple Rain Tag Ending

It'll be an emotional yet exciting show for the kids to perform. Prince, being the icon of muisc for the state of Minnesota, we had to do something special for him this season.

Hope you enjoy this tribute to one of the all time great musicians known to man kind

• Like 1

Knight Org ALMOST swept CLASS Championship if not for Thunder destroying Open class!!! Between WTT and company and Knight Org, we pretty much owned the night!!!

Knight Org ALMOST swept CLASS Championship if not for Thunder destroying Open class!!! Between WTT and company and Knight Org, we pretty much owned the night!!!

That's because we skipped it... oh wait.. you are still beating us.. never mind.....

Cross made an 11 point jump. Didn't think that was possible but then the "Blue Knights" status of our show warranted the low scores... :tounge2:

I think many had blue knight portion of their shows that were quickly scrapped LOL

Regional Prelims results are up! All corps are advanced to tomorrow's Finals due to low season enrollment. I hope to have the season's first sweepstakes standings up after this weekend.

Thinking ahead, full caption scores are being released at the end of the season, correct? Does that mean we will post our final scores once fUll caption scores are released?