2016 Emerald City Music Games – Drum Corps Planet/Drum Corps World Cov

I hope to see you at the show or in the Drum Corps Planet LIVE From the Stands coverage I'll be providing!

http://www.gaminnet.info/?p=2904

I presume in celebration of his 10K post that there will be an interview with Garfield who surely should be underwriting all your expenses plus the stay at the 5 Star equal to French Lick.

This citation in your link reminds me how creative you Ohioans are with nomen clature. Even Klinger from Toledo with his Mudhens couldn't top this"

2016 Baseball Tour – Mahoning Valley Scrappers vs. Batavia Muckdogs (6/27/2016)

I presume in celebration of his 10K post that there will be an interview with Garfield who surely should be underwriting all your expenses plus the stay at the 5 Star equal to French Lick.

This citation in your link reminds me how creative you Ohioans are with nomen clature. Even Klinger from Toledo with his Mudhens couldn't top this"

2016 Baseball Tour – Mahoning Valley Scrappers vs. Batavia Muckdogs (6/27/2016)

Ironically, I didn't go to that game tonight. :D

Yay Kevin! I'll see you in the top row!

Weather will be beautiful! Food trucks will smell wonderful and taste even better! Drum corps will be ripping it up, and the fans will be throwing babies!

2016 ECMG is 22 hours away!

The _Kid and I have three corps to greet at 1am, then sleep until 4:30am when the Troop arrives. Then a couple more hours of snoozing and a day of watching practice, a few hours in the office (Brexit - blah!) and food trucks arrive around 3:30pm. Set them up, fire up the grills and griddles, and take my seat!

Well, I find I can fit this into my schedule after all, so I bought a ticket for section D, row OO, seat 11, where I'll be wearing a black tee shirt featuring Atlanta CV's 2015 "Eyeconic" logo.

• Like 1

For all of you coming to ECMG tonight, I'll be wearing an ECMG shirt (Green logo), and a DCP hat. I'll be at the gate to welcome food trucks, then in the stands at step-off. Top row, directly under the box. Look for the hat. It's a really nice hat.

• Like 2

Wish I could be there. I've gone to the show before and have always enjoyed the atmosphere and the corps. Columbus, Ohio is a great place to visit and spend some time. Sadly this year I have rehearsals and gigs this week, so no live drum corps for me. I'll be sure to tune into Kevin's excellent comments on the show.

I'm very jealous of Garfield and Kevin and everyone else who will be there. This sounds like a fabulous show with strong hosting and lots of fun. Enjoy! (Go Troop!)