Incomplete Shows -- Like 'em/Hate 'em

60 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on incomplete shows at the beginning of the season

I'd rather see an incomplete show then an extremely dirty one, now if we were in mid July it would be a different story but it's early season so some of y'all just need to take a chill pill and appreciate what each corps is putting out on the field.

• Like 5

The corps are ultimately preparing to have the best product possible in August. If their approach to reaching this best product involves putting out an incomplete show for the first week of competition, so be it.

You do you BK, I'll continue to support and cheer for you guys regardless.

• Like 5

f your booked into a show months ahead of show date then you should beable to put a complete show out .

The only time I'll be disappointed with BK for not having a full show is if it's at DATR...and, barring some calamitous circumstances, I don't think that'll ever happen.

Having said that, I certainly don't expect what I see at DATR to be what everyone'll see at Indy and I won't raise a stink when I don't see the completed finals product in July.

• Like 2

The only time I'll be disappointed with BK for not having a full show is if it's at DATR...and, barring some calamitous circumstances, I don't think that'll ever happen.

Having said that, I certainly don't expect what I see at DATR to be what everyone'll see at Indy and I won't raise a stink when I don't see the completed finals product in July.

Is that because you will be at the show?

I think it has more to do with the fact that DATR is BK's home show

I think it has more to do with the fact that DATR is BK's home show

Both, but the home show aspect is most important.

You know...back in 2012, my first ever drum corps show, at DATR, was bedeviled by rain. I mean, it was so bad that only one corps did anything more than a standstill...and one corps only had their drum line on the field. But BK, at great risk to themselves, performed Avian completely on that slick turf.

That's what DATR means to BK.

Myself, I'll be happy with whatever they provide. That's why I've been to every send-off show since 2012. (this year we only got five minutes of their show)

Edited by Herk
  • Like 3