Stanford Showdown - DCI West

Alright, rounds 1 and 2 are complete and it's TIME FOR ROUND 3!!!!! And the BEST part of it is most of us WILL BE THERE as we FINALLY get video!!!!! :thumbup:

My biggest fear is that because no one is in true "game shape" yet, do we see a bit of a drop off in performance level (I hope not)? 3 shows in 3 nights is quite a stretch to begin the season when your muscles/respiratory system aren't tuned for it yet. We will see I guess. GOOD LUCK TO ALL CORPS TONIGHT and I look forward to watching ALL of you!!!!! :biggrin:

There will be plenty of parking (I've been to a couple of football games). My preference, though, is parking on El Camino Real, and that will fill up quickly.

Ok, thank you! I've never been late before but because of work I won't make it until about 7 :-(

Does anyone know if fans can catch the SCV and Madison performance at the BBQ or do they just circle around alumni? Wondering if it's worth the time to get there that early

Thanks

• Like 1

I just wonder if I can take my bag in the stadium?

Finally BD makes a shirt that I want and it's only toddler size and women's. (the vintage shirt)

• Like 2

The times posted on the DCI website (BK performing at 8:29), are they ET or PT? I need to time this right because I'm in Germany and I'd much rather wake up at 5:30 AM than 2:30...

• Like 1

The times posted on the DCI website (BK performing at 8:29), are they ET or PT? I need to time this right because I'm in Germany and I'd much rather wake up at 5:30 AM than 2:30...

I'd imagine show times on the DCI webpage are always the local time? So, in this case, pacific time?