Intentionally avoiding?

Is anyone else purposefully avoiding any shows until they can be seen live? Or is that a tactic only I'm following this year. But man, is it hard to not watch BK videos as soon as they come out.

Is anyone else purposefully avoiding any shows until they can be seen live? Or is that a tactic only I'm following this year. But man, is it hard to not watch BK videos as soon as they come out.

Go ahead and watch the videos. No matter how good they are, they won't hold a candle to the live show.

On the other hand, if you absolutely want your first viewing of BK to be live, then that's okay, too.

Myself? I saw BK's send off show, I look for every periscope broadcast I can find and I STILL can't wait to see them on July 9th. Every time I see them, I see something new...something they changed...something I missed before.

Edited by Herk

I've avoided watching any show videos of BK and SCV (I did see a brief warm up video of BK brass). If I wait to see them live that won't be until august 8th, so I saved it for the dci live stream tonight!

Edited by DasTuba

Go ahead and watch the videos. No matter how good they are, they won't hold a candle to the live show.

True.. whether it was 1975, 1985, 1995, 2005, 2015, or whatever year.... seeing and hearing a show on tape is a horrible representation of a Corps show, compared to seeing and hearing it live.

• Like 1