DCI Live

That "Topic Title" ain't working for me. Verified the registration and passing of payment took place on June 10th--Check. Logged in with proper name/pw.--check. told to "That "Topic Title" ain't working for me. Verified the registration and passing of payment took place on June 10th--Check. Logged in with proper name/pw.--check. told to "Please log in for access to premium content.

Not a subscriber? Join now!

That "Topic Title" ain't working for me. Verified the registration and passing of payment took place on June 10th--Check. Logged in with proper name/pw.--check. told to "That "Topic Title" ain't working for me. Verified the registration and passing of payment took place on June 10th--Check. Logged in with proper name/pw.--check. told to "Please log in for access to premium content.

Does anyone at DCI validate that that payment/logins actually work?

I had to log-in to site twice..which didn't make sense to me...use your EMAIL for username...

I use chrome for browser..not sure if that will be an issue or not...

Edited by Liahona

I had to log-in to site twice..which didn't make sense to me...use your EMAIL for username...

I use chrome for browser..not sure if that will be an issue or not...

I use Chrome vs MSIE to view the feed. It seems to work a little better, but you have to OK (right click) the use of Adobe Flash. :-(

oops...wrong thread.

Edited by JoeDz