Pittsburgh Playoff: 6/28

Gateway High School in Monroeville: home of halusky.

Xmen

BAC

Phantom

INT/halusky

Cadets

Coats

I'm going to try to be there for Bluecoats ensemble. Sorry, no Periscope; my data plan won't allow for that.

Should be a great show! I'm pumped for all five corps.

If you're going, don't forget sunglasses. Staring into the sun for the first 3 corps will be annoying without them. Weather forecast looks great though!

Edited by mfrontz

Good luck to all tonight.

Might be the same sentiments for the recently departed WC corps.

They announce it and then say nothing after. You bring it up on the alumni page and they ignore or delete it. Group has been run poorly since 2013 when they hid the fact they were going to fold. Disappointed that kids won't get the experience I had with the organization. Edited by BlueStainGlass

There's a few alumni groups in Pittsburgh that they could have asked to play. As well as a Soundsport or DCA's Erie Thunderbirds.

INT is not needed for 5 corps. Either get some open class or soundsport in the show so that it's worth it.

They probably want to have another photo-op fundraiser with the Stanley Cup. However, percussionists will be kept away lest they start hitting it with their sticks...