2016 DCA - Latest Scores

Scores from Woodbrigde

!st Fusion ===83.75

2nd Cabs ===83.45

3ed Sun ====78.05

4th Bush ===74.80

understand all corps performed with out uniform tops to hot

That's not a really big deal----The Kilties regularly perform without pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

• Like 6

The DCA recaps show the summary, but if you scroll further down, there is a second page with the full recap

Thanks, I see them now, but they weren't there when I posted. The URL changed as well, from http://dcacorps.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/bayonne-summary.pdf to http://dcacorps.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/bayonne-sr.pdf.

Edited by Corps Scores

Are Southern Knights competing in the DCI show all age at the Dome in Atlanta?

They're not on DCI's schedule for Saturday, but Carolina Gold, Alliance, and AtlantaCV are all listed.

Surpise Southern Knights are a DCI all age corps and there not but three DCA corps are ,anyone see something wrong with this picture?

Edited by Florida Sun

Well, a number of new DCI corps lately have started with a very limited tour, which is a financially prudent move. And maybe by the time Southern Knights got approval from DCI, it was too late to add them to an already crowded schedule in Atlanta.

• Like 1

Surpise Southern Knights are a DCI all age corps and there not but three DAC corps are ,anyone see something wrong with this picture?

There's nothing at all wrong with this picture. Southern Knights are a *first year* corps. DCI approved them to perform at shows, but allowing them to perform at a major regional that is live-streamed is another thing altogether. I doubt very much I would allow a first year corps to perform in that situation if I was making the call. It's highly likely that they will be allowed in future Atlanta regionals, though, should they demonstrate they deserve to be there.

There's nothing at all wrong with this picture. Southern Knights are a *first year* corps. DCI approved them to perform at shows, but allowing them to perform at a major regional that is live-streamed is another thing altogether. I doubt very much I would allow a first year corps to perform in that situation if I was making the call. It's highly likely that they will be allowed in future Atlanta regionals, though, should they demonstrate they deserve to be there.

This is true. We will be performing on Thursday and Friday, in Birmingham and Opelika Alabama. Both those shows are leading up to the Regional this year. Perhaps next year. There is also talk of making the Atlanta Regional just a World Class Event again....

• Like 2

White Sabers coming back out this weekend from 3 weekends off to improve and clean their product.

DA

• Like 2

That's not a really big deal----The Kilties regularly perform without pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

Important to note that we ALWAYS wore something under the kilt....socks and shoes...and spats of course! LOL!!!

• Like 1