2016 Emerald City Music Games Review Published

Here is my review of last Tuesday's Emerald City Music Games competition.

http://www.gaminnet.info/?p=2920

Very nice. FYI, garfield nearly took a header as his shoe caught on a bleacher seat in the course of trying to point me to you during intermission. But you had stepped away at the time, it seemed, so his efforts were doubly in vain.

Very nice. FYI, garfield nearly took a header as his shoe caught on a bleacher seat in the course of trying to point me to you during intermission. But you had stepped away at the time, it seemed, so his efforts were doubly in vain.

Yeah, I headed down to the food truck area during intermission to stretch my legs, then moved to another open spot higher up so I could get a better view of the rest of the show.

I'll be at Avon Lake and Massillon in August prior to championships. I'll try and find you if you're at either show.

Yeah, I headed down to the food truck area during intermission to stretch my legs, then moved to another open spot higher up so I could get a better view of the rest of the show.

I'll be at Avon Lake and Massillon in August prior to championships. I'll try and find you if you're at either show.

I saw you there! Nice white DCP hat haha. You probably didn't see me but I'm the guy in my profile picture haha

I saw you there! Nice white DCP hat haha. You probably didn't see me but I'm the guy in my profile picture haha

That wasn't me! I had a DCP polo shirt on and a red and black backpack.

Oh, okay! Wonder who that was lol

Garfield had a DCP hat.