Will Cabs finally get a Score

Yesterday I was in New York attending a J.R.R. Tolkien conference, and decided to wear the "Unravel" tee-shirt I bought at DCA Finals in 2013, and two different people (out of a total attendance of less than 100) said they knew people who had marched Caballeros--one of them circa 1959.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Always a nice way to represent a group than by being sarcastic for no reason.

Fair enough, but there was no intention to be sarcastic. Heck, I didn't even use the /sarcasm tag. To be perfectly honest, I never even noticed the addition line on the recap. We normally just look at individual captions, and it's not like they give a high music award like they would at a band show.

If you took that as sarcasm, drsediak, than I do apologize.

Fair enough, but there was no intention to be sarcastic. Heck, I didn't even use the /sarcasm tag. To be perfectly honest, I never even noticed the addition line on the recap. We normally just look at individual captions, and it's not like they give a high music award like they would at a band show.

If you took that as sarcasm, drsediak, than I do apologize.

Ok, fair enough! Accepted. :) Edited by drsedlak

Apparently, cats and dogs can live together. :tongue:

No storm. Good lord it was hot and humid. We've really had incredible weather for rehearsals the last month and a half, but that bill came due yesterday.

That said, Nazereth is a nice campus. Plenty of rehearsal and warm-up space, and a fantastic performance field.

i was 20 miles away, trapped and unable to go dealing with people related by marraige.

but the food was great