Blazing hot Houston

I'm here right now, more like Sticky Icky Houston, Drum Corps is Texas- Bring your pitchforks, gonna be a hot one:)

Tour of Champions
Houston, TX | Friday, July 22, 2016

The Berry Center
8877 Barker Cypress Rd
Houston, TX 77433

2:00 p.m. Box Office Open

6:00 p.m. Gates Open

7:30 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem

7:40 p.m. Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

7:57 p.m. Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

8:14 p.m. Bluecoats - Canton, OH

8:31 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

8:48 p.m. Intermission

9:08 p.m. Blue Devils - Concord, CA

9:25 p.m. The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

9:42 p.m. The Cadets - Allentown, PA

9:59 p.m. Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

10:26 p.m. Awards

*All times CST

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 2

I have not seen a show thread for the show this Friday... so, here it is!!! Go Cavies!!

I would post at least the performing order, but I am on my phone. Either way, it should be a fantastic show!

You are my favorite person on here. Not only do you root for my corps but you are always positive. Clone yourself, then send them all here to diffuse the idiocy. Hope you enjoy the show this weekend.

• Like 1

I'm here right now, more like Sticky Icky Houston, Drum Corps is Texas- Bring your pitchforks, gonna be a hot one:)

I was trying to think of some type of combination of humidity and 100 degree weather. All I could think of was the word blazing.

Can not wait to see the show

You are my favorite person on here. Not only do you root for my corps but you are always positive. Clone yourself, then send them all here to diffuse the idiocy. Hope you enjoy the show this weekend.

Thank ya! Actually needed that (radiator on my truck blew... not the way I wanted to start my day. Ahhh, no one got hurt and thats all that matters).

Honestly, I am extremely excited to see these corps on Friday. It should be a hot, but entertaining night.

Still gone without watching Cavaliers?

lol get ready.

All I will say is you will definitely come away with an opinion. And in terms of how they present, really think about the theme and think about rather having them assault you with it or be delicate and careful and not trying too hard.

I know which one I would rather have.

:)

• Like 1

Still gone without watching Cavaliers?

lol get ready.

All I will say is you will definitely come away with an opinion. And in terms of how they present, really think about the theme and think about rather having them assault you with it or be delicate and careful and not trying too hard.

I know which one I would rather have.

:)

Yep! I refused to even listen to warm ups. Lots of my friends posted videos on my facebook page just to taunt me. I did not break.

Thanks for the heads up. I am going into this show very opened minded. I have heard that this is their best horn line since 2011. That greatly excites me... the trumpet line that year was very nice!

I was trying to think of some type of combination of humidity and 100 degree weather. All I could think of was the word blazing.

Can not wait to see the show

Your description is absolutely 100% accurate!! Enjoy the show. Is this still at Barry Center?

Your description is absolutely 100% accurate!! Enjoy the show. Is this still at Barry Center?

Yes sir, it is still at the berry center. Which is a very nice stadium to perform in.

I went to one of the Klein high schools and had the pleasure to march in that stadium. Field is maintained pretty darn well and the fans were nice to play in front of. Basically, very respectful!