DCI Southeastern (Atlanta) Championships Schedule - 7/30/16

I have problems with the seats near the concourse where the food and souvies are located. Lots of crowd noise. Was that what you were referring to?

Yep. Stay away from rows near the concourse. The stadium's concourse is very open to the seating level and the noise level never subsides. It's also hard to negotiate your way through the crowd of folks in the concourse. It won't be any easier this year as attendance continues to grow for this event - usually the 2nd largest crowd of the year for DCI.

Edited by drumcorpsfever

According to DCI: The Georgia Dome will have a clear bag policy in effect for this event, restricting the size and style bags that will be permitted within the venue

According to Georgia Dome email, due to construction in the Plazas outside the stadium, the spectator entrance to the inside of the Dome will not be at its usual place. Awaiting further instructions.

• Like 1

According to DCI: The Georgia Dome will have a clear bag policy in effect for this event, restricting the size and style bags that will be permitted within the venue

According to Georgia Dome email, due to construction in the Plazas outside the stadium, the spectator entrance to the inside of the Dome will not be at its usual place. Awaiting further instructions.

Just picked up some of those medium sized "space bags" just in case. I probably won't need the vacuum seal, just something sturdy and clear to hold stuff, Are there better choices?

• Like 1

Just picked up some of those medium sized "space bags" just in case. I probably won't need the vacuum seal, just something sturdy and clear to hold stuff, Are there better choices?

If you find them, are you allowed to sell them at the gate (maybe garnering next season's tour fees?}

Anyone?

• Like 2

I have problems with the seats near the concourse where the food and souvies are located. Lots of crowd noise. Was that what you were referring to?

I think that the right hand side facing the field does not get the concourse noise IE sec 114, 113 it is the left hand side Sec 117 were the noise from the concourse is bad.

• Like 1

Very surpised that Southern Knights all age corps .approved by DCI to compete but not by DCA this year is not in this show..Anyone know why?

yes......for a lot of people, this is their only live competition that they can attend....I just find it so rude. I wouldn't mind if they moved it closer to the 'visitor side" a bit to elievate the crowds and espeically the noise level.

BD isn't done yet. I still think we are gonna get a different winner at each regional and quarters/semis/finals. These last 20 days are gonna be epic.

NONE of the corps are done yet Cheif....that's part of the fun!!!!!

• Like 2