Tech issue with DCI Live

Haven't had a tech issue with DCI Live all year until tonight.

Broadcast would freeze for a few seconds and then pick up live. I tried backing it up a few minutes to let it buffer and it did the same thing.

Unplugged the router and hard wired the laptop in to the modem. Cleared cache on all browsers. Still had the same issues.

Getting 137 Mbps download right now.

I could use the DVR function, rewind, and the skip would still be there...almost like the data delivery to me was interrupted.

Hoping it is a one time thing and it doesn't do this the rest of the season!

Anyone else have issues like that?

Seattle area on Comcast Xfinity

• Like 2

Broadcast would freeze for a few seconds and then pick up live. I tried backing it up a few minutes to let it buffer and it did the same thing.

Unplugged the router and hard wired the laptop in to the modem. Cleared cache on all browsers. Still had the same issues.

Getting 137 Mbps download right now.

I could use the DVR function, rewind, and the skip would still be there...almost like the data delivery to me was interrupted.

Hoping it is a one time thing and it doesn't do this the rest of the season!

Anyone else have issues like that?

Seattle area on Comcast Xfinity

I had some issues like that on FiOS ( Frontier, YUK), but they weren't terrible.

i had some issues and then boom got logged out during Madison. logged back in quick and boom, they were done

Broadcast would freeze for a few seconds and then pick up live.

exactly my problem

pretty sure it's a problem with servers in our region, and not our ISPs

i have charter, and i'm in central WA

• Like 1

Thanks Lance...

If you are watching tomorrow and it does the same thing, let the tech folks know and let them know that a Seattle dude had the same problem?

i will

but i'm not sure they can do anything about it

hot weekends seem to always have the worst technical problems here in central wa for some reason

is there a deadline for when you can buy the pay per view show? Can you buy day of? or during the show?

Thanks!

Yes, you can purchase the day of. I believe you can even purchase a single show and not the entire package.

My LIVE experience was good last night. Had a few blips with my wifi, but nothing major. Streamed the show to my TV from my iPad using Apple's airplay and the DCI app for LIVE. I have to set the "auto lock" feature on the iPad to none so the screen stays on at all times, but I just plug it into an outlet in my family room and therefore it doesn't drain of power.

• Like 2