DCA Finals Live Stream

I'm a little surprised that DCA didn't work a deal with DCI to use their DCI Live platform to broadcast DCA Live this coming weekend. I know the costs are probably large with licensing etc, and maybe DCI was asked and declined, but I would think DCA would be willing to pass most of the financial gain (if any) thru those who purchase the broadcast to DCI in exchange for the exposure it would give to DCA. Not having any video or audio of any shows this season can't be helping in the growing of the DCA side of the activity...gonna miss not being able to watch Labor Day weekend. :(

Rumor is some licensing issues from last year popped up around the time DCI had the issue that are costly and unresolved. DCA doesn't have DCI's budget, and well.... Better to resolve old issues before you create new ones.

I get the business aspect of it. But DCA should have been on top of the game all along. A few hundred grand is death to DCA